- Stage 1: As from release 03/2021 onwards, you have to log-in with your User ID and password.
- Stage 2: As from release 09/2021 onwards, you also need the standard diagnosis role. You can apply for this on the UMAS platform.
- Requirement: You have successfully completed the identification process. You can also start this through UMAS, unless your market uses a local identification process.
You will receive your role through the corresponding button on the platform. Basically, you need to complete the identification process through “UMAS/ID Now” one time only.
- January 9th 2023 – The NEW Mercedes Xentry Update 22.12.3 is now available to Download: Download Xentry 22.12.3
- * NOTE: This new Software now requires additional authentication for Xentry Flash operations (MFA) If This is your first Installation of Mercedes XPTU please install the Basic Setup before installing the latest version. Click here to download the “Basic Setup” file