Genuine ICOM NEXT A Interface Single Interface is the replacement of BMW ICOM A2. BMW ICOM NEXT A+B support diagnostic & programming function for cars BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce BMW-Model.
Why are original OEM Diagnostic tools required?
Multi make diagnostic tools all have their limitations, increasingly control units require reprogram/Updates/Re-Flash of ECU’s with the latest software from the vehicle manufacture, for this operation only an Original OEM or approved Pass-thru tool is required.
Save time and make money by investing in this level of tooling, it will Increasing your workshop footfall, customer loyalty and save many man hours, moving cars to mains dealers for repairs.
Vehicle manufactures have all taken their diagnostic software away from standalone diagnostic tools and onto their own web portals. This enables them to have a very secure way of controlling who and how anyone has access to their data and information.
Copy or clone tools were often used, but as the manufactures portal became more sophisticated these clones will not work, the portals will only recognise either original or an approved pass-thru tool.
Maverick Diagnostics is here to help with the often-difficult process of choosing the correct tool for your needs and helping with registration and initial loading of software. Maverick will provide ongoing support through the use of your tool when purchased through Maverick Diagnostics.
BMW ICOM NEXT A+B Diagnostic Overview
- Functionally compatible to ICOM A2
- Mechanical design similar ICOM A2
- Backwards compatible to motorcycle adapters (ICOM D, E)
BMW ICOM NEXT A+B Improved Functionality and Performance
- Gbit workshop LAN, backwards compatible
- Preparation for Gbit LAN on vehicle OBD
- ICOM Next hardware adaptation will be necessary for future Gbit car interface, will cause adaptation costs)
- Faster start-up times and high throughput
- Through high-performance, low-power ARM SoC
- Improved handling: more flexible OBD cable etc.
The ICOM NEXT head of the works combined LAN and Wi-Fi with the original software ISTA P/D OSS available Online. BMW ICOM NEXT A as opposed to the older models of interfaces has secured support to 2020, Gigabit ethernet (Gxx series), WiFi.
What’s In The Box
- Genuine ICOM NEXT A Interface Single Interface
- BMW ICOM NEXT A+B New generation BMW scanner Release.
- Genuine ICOM NEXT A Interface
- New generation BMW ICOM NEXT B
Please Note: SUPPLIED WITHOUT SOFTWARE.
BMW After Sales Online System (AOS) for BMW and Mini vehicles available under here aos.bmwgroup.com