PSA XS A.1281 Z interface diagnostic tool
- Function This diagnostic interface contains K-Line multiplexor, CAN-BUS interfaces and SAE J1850 bus (both PWM and VPW)
- Read identification Displays complete identification of a control unit, e.g. part number, software/hardware version, manufacturer, etc.
- Read fault codes Displays all stored and pending fault codes with complete description (e.g. “Rail pressure – too low pressure”). The program supports report printing or copy to clipboard
- Clear fault codes This function clears all stored fault codes and other diagnostic information
- Auto-scan (complete car scan/test) Detects all ECUs (electronic control units) installed in the car and reads all diagnostic fault codes
- Measured Values Program displays live Data like Engine Speed, Battery voltage, Oxygen Sensor, Coolant Temperature, etc. Values can be displayed in graphical form, 9 values at once, or full listing (all measured values). Logging to file is also supported, which allows offline analysis
- Actuator test activates a particular actuator (e.g. turn on the fuel pump, lock/unlock wheel, lock/unlock doors, cut off fuel, etc.)
- Language English, German, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Hungary, Greek, Czech
Why are original OEM Diagnostic tools required?
Multi make diagnostic tools all have their limitations, increasingly control units require reprogram/Updates/Re-Flash of ECU’s with the latest software from the vehicle manufacturer, for this operation only an Original OEM or approved Pass-thru tool is required.
Save time and make money by investing in this level of tooling, it will increase your workshop footfall, customer loyalty and save many man hours not having to move vehicles to mains dealers for repairs.
Vehicle manufactures have all taken their diagnostic software away from standalone diagnostic tools and onto their own web portals. This enables them to have a very secure way of controlling who and how anyone has access to their data and information.
Copy or clone tools were often used, but as the manufactures portal became more sophisticated these clones will not work, the portals will only recognise either original or an approved pass-thru tool.
Maverick Diagnostics is here to help with the often-difficult process of choosing the correct tool for your needs and helping with registration and initial loading of software. Maverick will provide ongoing support through the use of your tool when purchased through Maverick Diagnostics.
- PSA is compatible with all Citroen cars from 1996 – 2017 onwards
- PSA is compatible with all Peugeot cars from 1996 – 2017 onwards
- Diagnostics is performed via 16 Pin OBD-II connector or via manufacturer-specific connector (only older cars, pre-2001).
Citroën provides access to Citroën Service here service.citroen.com