Spread the Cost by Leasing OEM Tools
We offer 36 Month Lease Deals on selected OEM Dealer Diagnostic Tools. You can find out a rough estimate of how much the tools will cost you on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis by checking out the lease forms on each of the selected product pages.
Take a look at how little your next dealer tool will cost you per month.
An example of a typical 3 year lease
Jaguar Land Rover Kit, Panasonic Toughbook CF-54, JLR Pathfinder & VCI interfaces including full tech support and all extras:
Only £57.66 Per Week (ex. VAT)
- Normal RRP of Maverick Diagnostics technical support for one manufacturer is £199 per month x 36 = £7164. Discounted to £3600, saving £3,564 when on lease contract.
- 48 hour laptop replacement (£250 per year) (£750 RRP)
Products you can lease
All of our 3 year bundle lease deals include:
- Panasonic CF54 Toughbook or CF-D1 top specification laptop or tablet
- 3 year hardware warranty
- 3 year technical support for your chosen vehicle brand. *Subject to status.
- Initial training
- 48-hour laptop replacement service £750 RRP (£250 p/a x 3)
- Fixed rates for 3 years
- 3 years technical support included £3600 RRP*. This includes:
- Initial user training (remote)
- Dealer software support
- Remote loading of OEM updates. 1 manufacturer/3 hours p/m.
- Remote loading of Microsoft updates
- Help with security applications
- Automatic update reminders for OEM software
- Remote vehicle tech support
- Remote PC monitoring
- Help with remote vehicle programming
- 19% business tax relief
- Option to extend lease and receive new equipment
- Spread the cost so you can have the equipment now
- You must have been trading for more than 3 years
* Normal RRP of Maverick Diagnostics technical support for one manufacturer is £199 per month x 36 = £7164. Discounted to £3600, saving £3,564 when on lease contract.
Book a meeting with one of our leasing specialists
Our team of leasing specialists will guide you through the criteria needed in order to purchase and use an OEM diagnostics tool, as well as, help you find the best tool/brand for your garage.