What data do we collect?
Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. securely stores your data on Amazon AWS in a UK data centre.
What are your data protection rights?
Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access You have the right to request Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification You have the right to request that Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure You have the right to request that Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing You have the right to request that Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing You have the right to object to Maverick Diagnostics Ltd.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability You have the right to request that Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
- Call us at 01978 856190
- Or write to us Maverick Diagnostics Ltd., Longfields, Buck RD, Commonwood, Wrexham, LL13 9TF
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website (analytics)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us on 01978 856190
- Or write to us at Longfields, Buck RD, Commonwood, Wrexham, LL13 9TF
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Maverick Diagnostics Ltd. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Information Commissioner’s Office – Wales, 2nd Floor, Churchill House, Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2HH
Maverick Diagnostics LTD supply goods and services only subject to these terms and any person (here in after called ‘The Buyer’) supplied by Maverick Diagnostics LTD (here in after called ‘The Company’) accept these terms will govern all contractual relations between them to the exclusion of any terms contained in any Buyer’s documents even if the Buyer’s terms purport to provide that the Buyer’s own or some other terms prevail.
No employees or other person acting or purporting to act on behalf of the Company is authorised to agree or effect any alteration in these terms or make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the goods or services save only that a Director of the Company may in writing agree such alterations or make or give such representations or warranties.
Limit of Liability
We shall have no responsibility (beyond the cost of the equipment supplied to you by Us) in respect of any consequential or pure economic or any other losses suffered by you or your customers as a result of any failure of any equipment or service supplied to You by Us or through us or to You via a 3<sup>rd</sup> party including, but no limited to, internet router and associated hardware, service SIM, network service, cabling, and You agree that this clause shall pass the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 (or any replacement or amended legislation) test of reasonableness.
Payment of Accounts
All accounts must be paid not later than the 30th day of the month following the month in which the goods were invoiced. Any dispute/query relating to the quality of goods or service provided must be stated in writing within two weeks of receipt. In the event of default in payment the Company reserves the right to suspend or cancel credit facilities and to charge an additional account service charge charge at a rate of 2% over normal Bank Base Interest Rate at monthly intervals on the overdue portion of the account until the arrears are cleared. If any good are purchased online, the goods will not be shipped until payment has been cleared in the companies account. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that payment is made to the Company by the due date.
We regret that goods specially ordered, made or manufactured cannot be accepted for credit. Goods correctly supplied may only be returned if accompanied by the relevant invoice details. Goods returned after a period of 4 weeks may only be accepted with the authority of a Manager or Director of the Company and will be subject to a handling charge of 15% of the price charged to the Buyer.
Damage or Shortage
Damage or shortage of goods found by the buyer must be notified to the Company within three days of delivery. Failure to do so will free the Company from any liability in this respect.
Fitness for Purpose
The Company takes every care with regard to the quality and standard of manufacture of the goods it supplies as far as it is able to. However as the goods are used for a multiplicity of purposes, and the Company has no control over the method of their application or use, the Company excludes so far as it legally may do so any condition or warranty implied by statute or otherwise as to the fitness of its goods for any particular purpose. Any technical co-operation between the Company, its suppliers or the Buyer shall not affect this condition. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any loss of profit or contracts or other consequential loss or damage on the part of the Buyer however caused.
Reservation of Title Because of the large number of individual part numbers and reference and the unique applications of individual automotive parts and supplies it is recognised by the Buyer that it is outside the bounds of normal possibility for any parts or supplies of the same number or reference on the Buyer’s premises not to relate to parts and supplies of the same part number or reference supplied by the Company.
Not withstanding delivery and passing of the risk, legal and beneficial ownership shall remain in the Company until full payment for the goods has been made. Until ownership passes the Buyer shall hold the goods as Bailee for the Company and must keep the goods free from any charge, lien or other encumbrance. The Buyer shall have possession of the goods but shall at all times remain accountable to the company on a fiduciary basis in respect of the goods or the proceeds of sales of the goods until payment in full has been made to the Company.
The Company and its associated companies shall be entitled to repossess all goods not paid for if any sum due in respect of goods remains unpaid by the due date. The Company and its associated companies may enter upon the premises of the Buyer to repossess such goods. Where goods supplied by the Company can be identified on the premises of the Customer, and the Company can produce invoices or other evidence of supply of such goods, this evidence will be accepted as proof of supply of the goods by the Company irrespective of whether or not the invoice can be specifically related to the particular item/s on the Customer’s premises.
Prices shall be as ruling at the date of despatch.
Quotations do not constitute an offer and shall not bind the Company until an order has been placed and accepted.
Acceptance of Order
Orders are only accepted once the goods have been delivered. Processing of a payment and acknowledgement of an order does not constitute a legally binding contract.
All orders whether oral or written are subject to these terms but nothing in these shall be deemed to affect the statutory rights of the Buyer.
The Company does not recognise any terms and conditions of contract supplied by the Buyer unless any such terms and conditions are specifically acknowledged and agreed in writing by a Director of the Company. Execution of, compliance with, or implementation of orders does not imply acceptance of the Buyer’s terms and conditions.
Unfair Contract Terms
The Company has drawn these Terms of Business in the light of the Unfair Contract Terms act 1977 and the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1994 and considers them to be fair and reasonable and its prices are based on contracts made on these conditions. If the Buyer considers these terms to be unreasonable he must inform the Company in writing before any contract is made, otherwise he will be deemed to have accepted that the Company’s term are fair and reasonable.